Monday, August 03, 2009

Bachelorette Party...Ohh...Racy




Ariana is getting married on Friday. You could ask if this freaks me out a little still, and yes, the answer is still yes. I don't know why; this is just the truth.


However, I do love parties. And Ariana. And Tyler. Therefore, PARTY TIME!!!

We painted our nails her wedding colors, I made beautiful (but unfortunately not very tasty) cupcakes, played Kiss the Stud (see picture behind Ariana), and gave Ariana plenty of presents that made her just the right balance of embarrassed and impressed. Then we sang Karaoke songs like "Independent Woman" "Milkshake" and "Material Girl."




Basically it was the sweetest bachelorette party ever.

And you can go to Brad's blog to see how the bachelor party went.

2 comments:

RC said...

Why did you black out the good parts?! We all wanted to see the pretty things she got...Hope she loves being married as much as I do. Looked like a great party.

Anonymous said...

Much thanks for the editing jobs. And thank you SO MUCH for the BEST bachelorette party ever. I'm a spoiled bride-to-be.

:]