Sunday, August 30, 2009

TO Idaho





So my Nana passed away on Thursday morning, August 13th, right after I got off work. Brad and I had already decided to go up that day, so we quickly finished packing and headed out. I really love the Northern AZ and Southern UT drive. The rocks of AZ and the little cute Utah towns do my soul good. It was fun to spend that much time with Brad, too, and be reminded of how similar we are. Down to how we put just a titch of peach frozen yogurt on top of our strawberry without knowing the other did the exact same thing. Just the weird little things that remind us we're related.
The highlight of the drive was probably when Bridget met us in Provo with Mexican food and a dozen cupcakes from the Sweet Tooth Fairy!!
different delicious flavors: Strawberry Lemonade, Chocolate PB, Cookies'n'Cream, Key Lime....so amazing. And so far the winner of the 5 different cupcake shops in 3 different states we have now tried!!

2 comments:

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

I can't wait for the many more states to try!

Maria said...

It sounds like you have a GREAT friend in Bridget. Way to go, Bridget! :) Those cupcakes look divine.