Friday, January 15, 2010

Now you see it, Now you don't....



In a desperate attempt to use up all my insurance funds before our company changed our benefits on January 1st, I finally went to the dermatologist for the "annual skin check" all of us pale folks are supposed to be doing every year. They took off two moles (both of which I just found out yesterday are fine), but I now have a scar on my back. Luckily, the one on my face didn't scar at all. For someone who is obsessed with monitoring her own cuts and bruises, having 8 stitches on my back that I couldn't watch heal was torture. I kept having friends tell me how it was coming along every few days. This picture is from right after Brad took the stitches out. It actually looks better than that now.
By the way, Lidocaine shots ARE SO PAINFUL!! Who knew?!?!



3 comments:

breymom said...

I'll miss your little mole on your face lol I feel so bad for my Mitchell, he didn't even cry when they had to double up his lidocaine shots!

Camille Elise said...

Wow. the end.

Emily said...

Lidocaine shots are SO not worth it. I can't believe your mole is gone!