Saturday, June 07, 2008

Gin Blossoms
















I Love the Gin Blossoms. They are great. So, when I heard they were doing a free concert at Kierland Commons in Scottsdale, along with Cold Stone to raise money for the NICU at Scottsdale Healthcare, I was all over that. I was supposed to go with a girl from work who couldn't make it, but I had also mentioned it to some people at church, and 3 came! The first picture is of me & Tahlea, the guy in camo behind us is their lead singer. The second picture is of the band minus the one smoking and Kristina & Jacob. We had so much fun and it was a perfect day. Until work called at 7:15 and asked where I was. Apparently I had to work on Tues. Oops! 
On a side note, my friend Brian is in Missouri for a few weeks. So, at my disposal, I have Brad's Caddy, my Altima, my Bel Air, his Nissan Z (it's an older one), and Bridget's Honda. I drove 4 of them on Tuesday, but I couldn't find Bridget's keys. Good times.

2 comments:

Sweet Em said...

Oopsie - so did you make it too work? Fun pictures! Mmmm, I love Coldstone and hey, NICU's are great places to raise money for!

LaQuejadora said...

Holy CRAP! The lead singer of Gin Blossoms had his arm around you!?!? So jealous. You looked super hot btw. Sounds like a blast!