Friday, June 27, 2008

Productivity!



I made a quilt. Last weekend while I was watching 12 hours straight of HGTV, I also decided to use that time to finish this quilt. See, I made one for Kaitlynn when she was born- it was all cute and pink and white with Hello Kitty on the back. And I actually finished it before she was born. I was not quite so timely with this one, but it didn't really matter because Candice didn't expect it at all. She got it in the mail yesterday, so I can finally put the picture of it up. It's really so cute (Levi quilts are really the only ones I make 'cause if everything doesn't match up all perfect, it really doesn't matter. :) Happy 2 month Birthday Tate!
p.s. And here's also a picture of Kaitlynn with hers :o)

7 comments:

Jessica McIntyre said...

Oh they are so cute. You will need to get a picture of Tate with his.

Maria said...

Love it! You know, I still have the box you sent things home from my bridal shower in--and it says "Dad's Levi Quilt" on it. :) You know the box.

RC said...

And dad also has a great quilt (although the one isn't finished as yet). She made me the original one and I think Brad took it but the second one is cooler. Quite the talent this daughter of mine has.

breymom said...

breymom said...

Ok Christin, I always get these cut out and NEVER NEVER have I sewn one together LOL this has been going on since we where like what six! I have to say it again THIS YEAR I'm gonna do it Heeheehee. I love the hello kitty with the denim...and Tate's is so huge! WOW They are such sweet kiddo's too. I love that Candice is a MOMMY!

Sweet Em said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Jessica McIntyre said...

I just noticed how cute Kaitlynn's hair is and how she has this one piece just poking out the top. :-)

Byron Lynn said...

I never knew you had such skills.....is there anything you can't go.....a nurse, a mechanic, a cook, a seamstress, and a beauty queen......what a package!!!