Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thank You Bridget

So right now I'm eating dinner and about to go to work and I don't really have time to blog about my dinner last night. But I just read Bridget's blog, and she did it for me. She also wrote totally sweet things about me and posted the first video of me ever. Because my computer refuses to do it. I look a little chunky and am re-considering that shirt and my lazy workout schedule, but anyways, it's funny.
Oh, and back when, I said Brad and Bridget were more complicated than dating. Now it's back to dating. And Bridget is a rockin' roommate.
And I am not pissy today. My house is spotless, dinner was good, my workout was a mini-marathon, and I went to an amazing Institute class on Romans 8 last night thanks to Bridget and it really helped with my crappy outlook on everything.
Love you guys! Off to save lives!

No comments: