Wednesday, August 29, 2007

1+1 makes life so much easier

Brad got here on monday. Man, I love that kid. We make dinner together, and it's so much fun. And when I say, "Brad, do you think you could cook me dinner on the nights that I work so that I can have time to work out?" he says, "Sure." And I love it. And we watch The Office together because he has all 3 seasons. We actually skipped season 1, and have already watched season 2 and half of season 3. Jess, Nate makes some cute expressions like Jim. It is a funny show. Never even really knew anything about it. Anyways, my adventures might not be as crazy because Brad runs some of my errands while I work (like buy milk) which are the little things that make life more stressful. But we might go on a church campout this weekend, which may prove exciting.
My job is good. I'm off orientation now and have worked 5 shifts on my own. I usually have 5 patients at night, and, yes, it is stressful. But I'm getting better. And it's been good.
Love y'all!
cc

2 comments:

Jessica McIntyre said...

We love that show. Nate got me hooked last year. I have said the same thing about Nate and Jim. I think Nate is kinda proud he is like Jim :-) I e-mail him that posting. I am sure he will love it

indeazgirl said...

I thought he might like it :o)