Wednesday, August 29, 2007

High School Insecurity



So I've been working out occasionally at the ASU gym. Turns out that working out during the summer is totally different than working out during the school year. I went with Brad and totally felt like the dorky kid of the world. I felt kind of like I had gone and bought an outfit on clearance at Sears and then went to work out at Abercrombie and Fitch without any make-up. So cool. My legs were so white and my little race for the cure shirt.....oh my goodness....and all these little 20 year olds with their hot little tan legs. So I stopped by the bookstore and I'm wearing my ASU shorts right now.
I still have white legs.
How did I wear spandex capris to the gym in Boise?

1 comment:

Sweet Em said...

Oh my gosh I totally get what you are talking about!! My most recent experience was going to the mall. I think "I'll just run in with the fam to get Chick-Fil-A." It isn't till I get there that I realize the rest of the world (ie the new college freshmen) use the mall as a fashion show/meat market. Yikes! It must take so much effort for them to wear such short shorts...all that shaving!

I like the before and after shots!! Cute shorts!