Thursday, August 16, 2007

Friday, August 4th aka "Wow. These shoes are horrible."

Today we went and saw the Lion King on Broadway. Once again, we were subject to horrible directions and wandered Times Square for about 40 minutes. I wore my navy blue patent leather heels. HAH! That was the worst idea EVER.
A couple things:
1. People do not dress up to go to Broadway
2. People do not care what you wear in New York, as long as you don't wear heels. Then you get the weirdest looks ever.

Within 30 minutes I had the worst blisters in the history of the world, and those pictures are on Brad's camera, but they will definitely be posted. I stopped at the first shoe place I could find and bought some $15 flip-flops, which also ended up giving me two cuts and one huge blister, but still felt better than those horrible heels, which I am returning.
Anyways,
Lion King was wonderful. They amazingly let us in late and we sat on the stairs for a little bit so we didn't disturb anyone. The lighting was amazing, the stage and scenery were breathtaking, and the acting was phenomonal. Brad had never seen a live show and was so much more impressed than he thought he would be.
Good Times.

No comments: