Friday, August 24, 2007

The Pictures Are Complete

I'm going to throw a few of my favorites on here, but the complete collection is at
http://gallery.mac.com/christin27

According to my dad, if you just ignore or close out the username and password, you don't have to enter it. Just double-click on the first three albums. The fourth one (with like 176 pictures) has a lot of blurry unrotated ones without labels that are duplicates of the others-- I just can't figure out how to delete it yet. The others are fun fun fun.
Love yall,
cc
Oh, and I lost a bunch of e-mail addresses when my computer died, so get me yours again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really love your blog Christin! I feel so close to you when I read it and you make me laugh as I can hear your voice very clearly in my head :) Haven't had a chance to look at all the pictures yet but I promise I will! Miss you!

-Bekah