Thursday, August 16, 2007

Monday Night "If I give you $11..."


After having missed the last ferry, Brad-o took me home and made dinner for me and his roommate Jamison. Chicken, potatoes, corn. It was really good. We decided to hit up bloomingdales, saks 5th avenue (on 5th avenue), and bergdorf goodman, just because they were close and I thought the stores would be cool to see.
We got downtown at 8:05.
The stores close at 8:00.
Why on earth can you eat at Little Italy at 1am but not shop Saks after 8pm I have no idea.
H&M, however, was open. And that was a fun store I had always wanted to shop at. It was huge, but nothing I had to have.
Except a hoodie, because the hospital is really cold from 3am-5am. And they were having a sale on hoodies for $10 instead of $20 if you were buying denim. I found the perfect hoodie, but no jeans. But the guy behind me in line was buying jeans and no hoodie. So I gave him $11 and had him buy my hoodie for me. The girl behind the counter just about passed out when she realized we didn't know each other. We all ended up introducing ourselves.
Christin from AZ, Tim from Michigan, Essence from NY.
:o)

1 comment:

Jessica McIntyre said...

You didn't tell me you went to H&M I am so disappointed you didn't like anything. I have always wanted to go to that store. H&M clothes are pretty much the only cheap thing you ever see in magazines.