Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A little update

HI! So just thought I'd take a minute to fill y'all in on a little happenings here in AZ. First off, my schedule has finally become consistent and I work on Wed, Thursday, and Friday nights. This means, basically for sure, that nothing new will be on my blog on Thus, Fri, or Sat. Maybe Saturday night, but I doubt anything that cool will happen while I'm at work. Secondly, I am learning how to play Brown-eyed Girl on my guitar which is great. Third, I finally wrote a to-do list today and hopefully soon I will be working out awesomely instead of keeping the weirdest hours ever and not working out. Brad right now is selling his Lexus that he bought for a very good deal with the sole intention of selling. It took much longer than he thought and is very relieved.
K- on to the fun stuff...

No comments: