Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sometimes It's Better To Just Stay In

So tonight I went shopping a little bit and bought a sweet shirt and decided I needed to go play. I was going to see Micah play, but I missed his show 'cause I was grocery shopping. (We did talk on the phone for a little bit though, and that was nice.) Anyways,, the point being that I needed to get out more, and Brad-o, little mister make out with the neighbors party all the time while I'm at work was making it very obvious I should go do something. So...I called Josh (my third, in case you're counting) who I met my second night here in AZ from my car when his friend was wearing a Boise State shirt. For the last four months, I hadn't returned any of his texts but tonight I figured the guys were probably out for halloween so I called. Turns out my memory isn't so awesome about his appearance AND HE WAS ALONE AND NOT WITH FRIENDS and I paid 20 bucks to go to a halloween party with a lot of sluttty slutttty girls and stand around talking for 45 minutes to a very drunk, very sweet lonely 34-year old somewhat overweight Mexican who thought I was gorgeous. So I took him home. Oh goodness. Sometimes when a girl is ovulating she needs a little more than this. It was an experience anyways. Brad and I are going to eat Chicken Cordon Bleu and watch Beauty and the Geek now.
Good-night!!
cc
p.s. Jessica..you know I can blame this on you for telling me to "not waste a pretty!!" (That means don't stay home when you're feeling hot)

5 comments:

Sweet Em said...

Okay - crappy night aside I am totally impressed that you had the guts to call a guy you'd been ignoring for four months!! Truely cool in a "Hey, I can do what I want when I want" sort of way! I'm proud of you.

Sorry you had a bad night.

Jessica McIntyre said...

yes you can blame part of it on my whole "don't waste the pretty" BUT you should have also learned from me how bad the whole text messaging thing is, so i am going to say it is even. LOL

Anonymous said...

I am assuming that by "taking him home" you merely served as a designated driver and took him to HIS house and dropped him off at the curb. Please don't give your father anxiety attacks by a lack of descriptive words.....

Anonymous said...

All I can do when I read this is laugh. Not at you. But you know that. Oh goodness...

indeazgirl said...

Ahh..heem..I was the guy's DD and dropped him off at the curb. Had I actually NOT just dropped him off, the entry would read like this, "The guy was totally amazing and somehow very attractive even though he was obviously a little tipsy. So we kind of snuck into his place at 2 am and then I snuck out about 6:30. Wow. Crazy times."
Just so you know...