Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Rundown of my Fluctuating Temperature

So...I'm addicted to taking my temperature when I'm sick. Seriously. What else is a person supposed to do when they're lying in bed all day? And I seem to be sick a lot recently. (And I've been working 4 days a week, so sorry everyone for my slacking posting). Here's last week:
Worked on Mon, Tues, and Wed. Slight Cough. 
Thursday- 101 Fever. Dry hacking cough. 
Friday- 100.8 Fever. Got up and went to the mall anyway. I had a coupon to Victoria's Secret, one to Banana Republic, and one to Express, and they were all about to expire!! Went to a super-fun wedding of my co-worker Larry with Doug (wearing my new shirt from Banana Republic), drugged on DayQuil. 
Saturday- 99.4 Took some Robitussin and went to work. Realized soon afterwards that Robitussin makes me drowsy and spent the next 5 hours fighting off sleep. 
Sunday- go to church on 3 hours of sleep. Go home and lay down. Fever 102.1 Sleep for 30 hours, waking occasionally to brush my teeth and take more Robitussin. 
Monday- 98.6 at 9:30pm. 
Being sick is annoying!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brad, do you think I need vitamins?

Maria said...

I'm sorry you've been sick...I'm glad you had 30 consecutive hours in which to sleep...that HAD to make an improvement! :) Are you all better now?

indeazgirl said...

Much better...and my burn went away that day!