Monday, July 21, 2008

Due to the Fact...

Due to the fact that my dad once said my blog was slow, I feel bad that I've only posted twice in the last long long time...So, a few little updates. First off, I stole pictures from Bridget's phone of the Barbeque on the bottom of this page. I tried to fix all the red-eyes, but now there are a few creepy eyes. Oh well.
We went to her house last night, which turned into a big deal, but that will be on her blog soon. And, I had my first death at the hospital this week. It was expected, but still kind of weird. Apparently I got [more] pale, but otherwise maintained composure pretty well.
My life doesn't FEEL boring at all lately; it just sounds kind of boring. It's not.
Except that....I would post about Dark Knight like a few people did this weekend except I haven't seen it. Bridget went with her brother. John went with his friends. And it's not really an Ariana movie. Thanks GUYS!!
Oh! Just remembered *wow...I'm nuts this morning...I think more clearly at 3 in the morning....
John and Ariana and I and two of his friends went and saw a concert near my house of "Comfort for Change." John knows these guys. I found this video on YouTube of the band. The lead singer is really really thin now...maybe from all his jumping around on stage, and is extremely animated with his facial expressions. Enough so that I asked John if he thought he practiced them in the bathroom mirror. Amazing voice, though, and a great performer. Enjoy!

Love you guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that I have no desire to see Batman with you... But I'm pretty sure it would be no fun with me, so maybe I'm not that sorry.

breymom said...

Christin this nursing business requires you to be tough! I'm going to have to see Batman for the boys soon sounds fun too bad we couldn't all go. I was cracking up laughing about the comment you made on the lead singer's jumping around causing him to lose weight LOL Right then I went scrolled up to see him drop his mic and end the song what a dramatic group :)

Sweet Em said...

I feel like you went a long time working at the hospital without witnessing a death...you must be an excellent nurse.

Sometimes people who have the most exciting lives just don't have time to post, I'll let you have that excuse.