Thursday, July 31, 2008

What Have I Been Up To? Well, I Made My Bed


Oh, you think, you made your bed. How awesome. We're so excited for you! Well, for one, making my bed for a week is #54 on my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days. I didn't have a lot of rules for this endeavor. Once I made my bed at 3 in the morning. But I didn't go to bed until 5 in the morning. Therefore, I made my bed that day. Because of letting things slide, I went a little longer and made my bed for about 2 weeks. And usually I make my bed about once a month. I realized that:
a) I stopped making my bed all the time when I got a queen. Making a queen alone is no fun! I have to keep walking around my room all the time like a pacing insomniac.
b) It helped me keep my room a lot cleaner. Or maybe it just felt like it. But it was nice.
and
c) I felt very productive and got a lot of other stuff done, too. Coincidence? Possibly! But maybe not!

No comments: