Sunday, July 20, 2008

I Love....

.... John Vizzard's startling green eyes
.... laughing with Bridget
.....that Josh has more "just in case of emergency" stuff than anyone else I know. It makes me feel safe. Even though it's all in Boise now. And he's in Kentucky. 
......hazelnuts. I thank God that he made them taste so good to me and that He made them period. 
......love love late-night talks. With Ariana. With John. With Bridget. And with Brad. 
.....my brother Brad. And I'm so excited for him to come home. 

5 comments:

Spencer said...

I love how postive you are honey. Every time I read your blog it just reminds me that things are only as bad as I make them. thank you dear

bradleyjohn said...

Who is Spencer?

And.

I read the first four and got a little nervous that I was not on the list and that my sister forgot about me. Then I read the last two. Whew. Thanks for liking me.

indeazgirl said...

Spencer was my manager at Applebee's Pocatello.

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

I love that I was on the list before Brad.


hehehe... I feel so loved.


Brad, Don't go and get your panties all in a twist. I am just that cool.

RC said...

At least you made it son. As for me, I am a forgotten man......