Thursday, July 31, 2008

What Else? I took a trip to Bullhead City, AZ!


I saw my huge nephew Tate, who smiles constantly and is precious. He smiles while Candice and I work out. He smiles at dinner. It's like he just cannot wait to be big and be part of all the fun that is going on.
And I was graced with Kaitlynn's 3-year old view of the world.
Here's a breakdown.
On my way to Bullhead, I missed the exit because I was laughing so hard at her telling me about a purple flower on their table.
"Do you like it?" I asked
"Christin, it is just so CUTE!! It is so beautiful I was crying in my eyes. I was CRYING IN MY EYES it was so beautiful."
When I arrive, "Christin, I LOVE YOU THAT you come to my house. I LOVE YOU that you do."
"I am SO EXCITED that you comed down"
I learned that butterflies can absolutely not carry magic wands because they do not have arms, but they can wear bracelets. I watched her drive "her truck."
We took a nap together, which we both loved. Turns out the only thing I don't like about 3 year olds is what time they like to wake up in the morning! It was so fun to hang out with the kids and Candice and talk to Adam and go see Dark Knight with my DAD. It's always kind of funny to go places with my dad at this age-- especially near Vegas. I want to be like, "We're RELATED." And yes, maybe it's weird to you that we hang out but we're cool like that." Anyways, the movie was long but really good. My mom was in Idaho so I didn't see her. But don't worry, Candice did just fine doing my hair. (p.s. These pictures expand really well. I love Tate's expressions!)

5 comments:

RC said...

I so enjoyed your visit. Even though my sleep patterns were serverely disrupted and my laptop is missing a few keys it was great to be able to see you again. Batman was okay but way too long. Cut out thirty minutes and the story could have been told and I could have stayed awake. Too late for this old man. It was a great few days.

breymom said...

Sounds so cool wish you'd have taken a picture of Candice doing your hair LOL Her little Katelyn is so mature. I need to get around her to help stimulate my imagination for when I play with Ditty!

Emily said...

That kid looks so much like your dad. Cute cute smiles.

RC said...

I think the only thing about Tate that looks like me is his tummy! Hey, are you calling me fat?!!!

Emily said...

Yes, Ron, you've pinned it. Now that you say it, the similarity is so obvious!;) Seriously, look at that little casual grin picture and take away the rest of your hair... voila!;)