Saturday, November 08, 2008

A Sinful Bagel & A Visit to the Witches


We only had a few hours together on Monday, so we maximized it. First, we woke up early and went to Panera Bread for a Caramelized Cinnamon Bagel with Hazelnut Cream Cheese. Yep, they take cinnamon & sugar and make it caramel-y and spread it all over this bagel. And we all know how I feel about hazelnuts. I also bought 2 cookies for the plane because I love these cookies (Ok. So I had only had one before. In California. On my way to the triathlon. Very very delicious.).
Next. To the Witch Museum.
"Witch" was totally cheesy and VERY dramatic about Satan taking over people's souls. But I sure know about the witch trials better than I did. Apparently Tessa does not scare easily. I think my niece's eyes would have popped out of her head. And then she would have asked A LOT of questions. About why they were so mean to the old lady and put her in jail. Yep. I got Brad a cool witch shot glass (he collects them) and John a happy face lollipop from there that I think should have been free but they charged me a quarter.


Off to the warmth....
Thanks, em. It was such a great trip and we had so so much fun. :o)

5 comments:

Sweet Em said...

I was so sad to read Monday's post and remember that you left that day. Thanks for being a good sport about us being so slow to get out of the house etc.

RC said...

I am not a huge bagel fan but that one sounded really good. I am so glad that I have a daughter that goes out of her comfort zone to discover the wonders of the world. Just wish you would have made it to Fenway and gotten your dear old father a little something from there. Oh well, maybe next time......

indeazgirl said...

What a bad daughter I am!

Jeffrey Benson said...

That is my favorite bagel EVER! When I was staying in San Fran there was a Panera across the street from my hotel. I ate those every day for like 3 weeks. And usually the tomato panini for lunch.

indeazgirl said...

3 weeks! Holy Cow!