Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Temporary Posting


I'm going to delete this post in 3 days. It's only here so that you will know that:

I just spent an amazing 5 days in Boston. It was awesome and I loved every minute of it and to do it justice requires some time.
So does re-setting my time clock from days in New England to nights in Phoenix. And I work for the next three nights. I'm posting one picture, then I'm taking a nap and hoping I make it through the night. Posting of the trip on Friday!

cc

7 comments:

Jessica McIntyre said...

why are you deleting it in three days??

Katie said...

you look so darling!

indeazgirl said...

Because I work for 3 days, and then I will re-post the picture along with the trip info!!

RC said...

I hope the next posting has a full view costume picture so we can see what you sewed. I really want to know if you did it or Brad did it. I was glad you made it there and back safely and had fun (like that was ever a question). I could have passed on the wake up call but still glad to know you were home.

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

This is killing me. I can't wait!

RC. SHE DID IT! I witnessed it! She is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Your costumes rocked!!!! I'm so glad it turned out so well. Must have been the curling iron. Smaller barrel.
Anyways why are you deleting it?

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just read why