Monday, November 03, 2008

Who Is This John?

Ok, so I realized a few days ago that the reason my last post was not being commented on was because friends were using every other type of communication media to contact me regarding John. Apparently it has not escaped anyone's attention that he is pretty much a part of every blog post. So even though I am still in Massachusetts and in a minute will be at the Salem Witch Museum, I'll do a quick little explanation.
John has quickly become one of my very best friends. No, we are not dating. We don't think we would be great that way long-term. But, yes, I think he is darling. And yes, when I do something fun around here, there's a very good chance it will include him. And yes, I know it seems crazy, but in truth, as insane as it might sound, he actually brings quite a bit of sanity to my life.
And that is who John is. :o)

3 comments:

Sweet Em said...

John? Oh, I hadn't noticed him...

RC said...

Yea, who are you talkin' about????

Jessica McIntyre said...

A boys who's name starts with a "J" but is just a friend. . . . hmmmmm.