Saturday, October 31, 2009

Clinicals!!

So I started clinicals on Monday. With my new lab coat and new Banana Republic clothes, I felt so professional. And it made me even more excited when I showed up and the guy telling me where to park said, "Oh. Are you a doctor or something? You can go right in."
Yes. Yes I am a doctor (or something.) :-)


Everything went awesome; I did a few exams (yes, THOSE kind of exams), and my preceptor was awesome. I'm sure I'll have to make this blog private eventually, but not yet...
Anyways, thank you all for humoring me with this. It just all seems so exciting still.

5 comments:

bradleyjohn said...

If you are wondering if she was a thousand times more excited than she looks in this picture, yes, she was.

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

You look so adorable in the picture! And those BR clothes are sooo worth it! You totally looked like you are workin in!

Bonnie said...

That's MY girl! Now about that ache I have.......
Daddy is SOOOOO proud of his first born. You are amazing, child. Keep up the good work and we are all behind you. I think I may be as excited as Brad said you were.

Bonnie said...

That was actually your dad that commented. I forgot I was logged in on your mom's computer.

Suzette Selden said...

Christin, you look so professional. Look at us PACE kids.