Sunday, October 18, 2009

Target Therapy


So the other day I was feeling quite blah. You know when you just feel like you are DRAGGING yourself through everything you do?
And then I realized. I hadn't gone to Target in WEEKS.
I needed replacement sunglasses.
I wanted those cool little Dr. Scholl's insoles to make my gold heels tolerable.
I had only one pair of pajama pants
It was Target time.
And I actually HAD time to go to Target.
They had my sunglasses.
I got my insoles.
I found cute gray pajama pants.
And I even found a long-sleeved workout shirt that totally matches my blue shorts for eleven bucks.
Suddenly life was bright. I had time. I had things. I had.....
Target.
Whew.

2 comments:

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

I wish I had a Target closer than 45 min away.

And you to go with me.

Jessica McIntyre said...

Whenever I need a little pick me up, I always go to Target. Even if I walk around for an hour and only buy one thing.