Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Defensive Driving- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

The Good- Tuesday when I went to MY bank, all 3 notaries were sick or off, but the cute guy in line who owned an auto shop across the street gave me his card, told me he had a notary, and I took my defensive driving test hanging out with all the auto shop guys!

The Bad- Monday night the lady at Bank of America was all kinds of rude when I asked if I could have the Defensive Driving test faxed there and said no. Also, the UPS store who had a notary was closed. And I spent 3 hours online and was bored. bored. bored. and tired.

The UGLY- so bored and tired that driving around looking for a notary made me a little anxious to get home and I think a photo radar snapped my picture going through a "red" light. (It looked yellow to me!) Which means I just might have to take Defensive Driving AGAIN. Awesome. I love irony.

3 comments:

RC said...

Why is it that NONE of my children have learned that a red light or stop sign means STOP! Not slow down a little bit and think about stopping. I will never figure this one out. All three of you could have paid a few months rent with the fines you have paid for "rolling through" those signs and lights. I just don't get it...

annberet said...

HAHA!! That last story is too perfect. and unfortunate...

I'm sorry, girl.

Unknown said...

Great Information. That sounds pretty cool. Really helpful thanks for the Article, Great job, Keep posting interesting matters here. Looking forward to it. Thanks and keep it up! All the Best.

Thanks,
New york defensive driving