Monday, October 05, 2009

When Life Picks up the Pace

Please note I am well aware that my blog lately has been utterly neglected. Looking back on the last two years, I have never posted as little as I have in the last month. First, I've left my camera at home way too often. Secondly, I started school and between the stress of that and work, most of the things I've considered posting have had to do with time management, being stressed, and not having enough time to pursue that whole athlete thing I talked about a month ago. It's been crazy; that's for sure, but it's getting better and I'm already starting to feel the ground reappearing under me. Fall is here. That means it's 94 degrees instead of 102, but the nights are in their 70's, and that's momentous. My heart knows it's time to wear sweatshirts. I gaze longingly at them, and then put back on my shorts. But at least I can run outside, as slowly as that might be for now. Anyways, moving on, here's a glimpse at a few things we've been up to!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Welcome back!! I've missed you! It looks/sounds like your life has been full of adventures since you last posted. Just yesterday I was thinking..."Where is my Christin?" and considered writing you an e-mail to find out. But here you are! :) Good luck with everything you have going on! You are amazing!!!

Sweet Em said...

Its that whole school thing that kept me from commenting/complaining about the lack of posts. Thanks for coming back with gusto!