Monday, October 05, 2009

I rode my Bike again!



It's been quite a few months; too hot, too stressed, and usually too lazy, I've been. But it was getting under my skin. So last week, I cleaned her off, wikihow'ed how to inflate those tires with the weird little valves, borrowed Brad's huge backpack so I could haul a couple textbooks up there, and set off. Everything went smoothly, I rode no slower, my shower was still waiting for me, even cleaner and nicer seeming than before. Then loads of homework and friends set in, and my parents came to visit, but I will be back. Turns out I love it, even if I know I look so dorky. It feels great. (Brad is always so supportive of this; he loves it and always whips out the camera, so as not to miss such an event. :-) )

4 comments:

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

Wow you look so cute!

RC said...

You say "dorky", I think you're cute as heck. Keep it up and enjoy the coold weather to ride in.

Jessica McIntyre said...

I miss riding my bike already . . .

what is the Cq10 for?

indeazgirl said...

Co-enzyme q10 is says it's for your heart. But I really say it's my "young berry." Co-enzyme q10 repairs damaged calls, and you make less of it as you age. So I'm taking as much of it as I can in order to live forever. And look 26. Of course.