Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Shopping

A little bit about how fun Christmas shopping was this year: So fun! First I went to Borders which had the cutest fairy wrapping paper ever. Unfortunately, I hadn't bought anything there so they couldn't gift wrap it for free for me. I asked, though, if I could buy some. "How much do you need?" the nice old ladies said. "I don't know," I said. "I haven't even bought anything yet." They started ripping me off sheets and said, "Hurry. Get out! The manager's right there!" hahaha. It was so fun. Then off to Crate & Barrel and a few other places. Deseret Book had a cute Santa Claus book and calendars that were half off, and a cute bag I needed was also the only one in the store that was half off. So, really, Brad and I had an awesome time shopping.
I got Kaitlynn 2 books: Pinkalicious and There's a Bird on my Head, both of which are super fun. I love an excuse to sit in Barnes & Noble.

No comments: