Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Tree Shopping



I should have posted this last week, since we got our tree exactly a week ago, but here's two pictures of it. The guy who sold it to us is from Oregon and helped us tie it on my Altima. Sweetness! :o) The shirt I'm wearing I bought at Target for the party. It says "Kiss" (the band) on the top of the back which made it even cooler. There's a little snowman from Jack in the Box on the top left of the tree. It was my first ornament my first Christmas on my own in 1998 :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand how no one else has commented on how spectacular you look in the picture with the Christmas tree, because I think you look so gorgeous and fun in it. So, I guess I'll just be the one to tell you how fabulous you look. Absolutely smashing.

Maria said...

Fully agreeing on the "smashing" comment. :)
Thanks for calling me on my birthday! Sorry that I never called back. I will soon...:) Hope you're having a great day!

Emily said...

Every once in a great while, I feel wistful for the single days and want to come to your dinner parties and be able to go out and play for an evening without worrying if my two year old is making the sitter vow to never come back to my house.;) I love hearing about your life and it's crazy single girl carefreeness. And when you do settle down, I'll love hearing about your perfect hubby and beautiful children. I miss you. Come see me sometime. Fly through Salt Lake and I'll come get you for lunch.;) And you know you're welcome to my basement any time.

indeazgirl said...

Em- Thanks so much for your comment. I think it goes both ways for sure. I definitely appreciate every moment of spontaneity and all the fun craziness , but there are days I'm wistful for the baby experience, too. (Not to mention my dad who says he would like ALL his kids to make some grandkids-not just Candice :o) ) I will definitely stop by when I'm in SLC- it was so good to see you. Love ya, cc