Saturday, December 15, 2007

Lenny Kravitz, Finger Eleven, and Emerson Hart


So for Christmas Brad got me tickets to go see Lenny Kravitz last night, and we went together, which was fun. There were two opening acts- Emerson Hart was first- he used to be the lead singer of Tonic ("if you could only see how blue her eyes can get when she says....when she says she loves me....") He was actually very good. We bought his CD and met him and this is our oh-so-amazingly dorky picture that we took together. Which I'm only sharing because we both look equally dorky and I love you guys.
Finger Eleven was loud, and I thought I didn't know who they were, but they sing "I'm not paralyzed but I seem to be Struck by You" and "If i gave it all away..for one thing...wouldn't that be something." You know, those songs. They were very entertaining performers and did a great job.
And Lenny Kravitz was just amazing to watch. Partly because he thinks he is, and he carries that with him. And he dresses great, although I'm sure that every girl there agreed he was wearing way too many clothes. :o) Does he really need a jacket, a scarf, and sunglasses in Arizona? He didn't play very many songs, and he spent a while telling us all to let love rule and change our global consciousness. But he's hot and he sings great, and I had a fun time.
What a fun present! Thanks, Brado!

No comments: