Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I almost forgot


I have, in my life, created three art projects that have turned out pretty well. So this year, as Brad would say, I decided to "go for broke" and paint this picture for Ariana. In it, she is listening to her favorite CD with her favorite Nike poster on the wall, eating an apple, and doing her calculus, which she "finds soothing." My mom said, "It looks like one of those pictures that people pay a lot of money for and you think 'hmm. I wonder why they paid a lot of money for that.'" Candice said it was "special."
I had fun. Ariana thought it was cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not just cool, it's... amazing!

Maria said...

I've always wanted a friend that I could say this about..."I knew Christin When..."
hee hee Who knew you were Picasso?