Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Sprinkles



With Lilly Jane's of Boise and Lulu's of Phoenix under my belt, I must admit I felt a little guilty subscribing to a chain cupcake store. Despite the fact that it started in Beverly Hills and is ALL the RAGE. To have one in Scottsdale that just opened is kind of a big deal. So we went.
The flavors we got:
  • Strawberry
  • Peanut Butter Chip
  • Orange
  • Vanilla Milk Chocolate
Flavors on the next trip:
  • Lemon Coconut
  • Key Lime
  • Dark Chocolate Almond
  • ??
Ok, they were amazing. Bridget, John, Ariana, and I all divided them into quarters. So we had, essentially, one sinful cupcake each. We may have gotten a little excited about them and started a monthly tradition. And I am thrilled. Chain store or not. 
Who, you ask, is this John who appeared out of nowhere? John is a guy in our ward who Bridget thankfully, if oddly, recruited to be our friend. He'd been to a dinner party here, but we'd never hung out before. And now we do all the time. Because he is very cool. And he's from LA. Where the pretty people are. :o)
Sometimes all the estrogen and Glamour is a little much for him, but the testosterone is a welcome addition around here! 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture doesn't even capture all the excitement. It's AMAZING! And I'm pretty sure waiting until 11 at night only intensified the experience.

breymom said...

ari you are a riot. I have a feeling Lily's is going on my GPS faves!

Camille Elise said...

John!!! I miss that kid! I've been wanting to try those cupcakes but can't seem to get myself to drive all the way to Scottsdale to retrieve them!!! Yummy though!