Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Why My Target Habit Beats out my Wal-mart Habit Every Single Time


So Candice and I ran to Wal-mart while I was in Bullhead to get some travel-sized things for cheap for the Women's Shelter (Target was already closed). While in line, I realized I had left my canvas bags in the car. While the lady took 5 1/2 years to start ringing us up (some "Drawer" issue), Candice and I [relatively loudly] debated the pros and cons of going to get the bags. It basically came down to her not feeling comfortable going outside at midnight in Bullhead City. Fair Enough. So we emptied out one of her bags, combining groceries and set her used bag back on the bag carousel, thinking- "This way, no extra bags get used and my conscious is clean!"
Oh no.
Not only did the lady DOUBLE BAG my cotton balls and body wash, she also found Candice's wrinkled bag and threw it away. Yep. She threw it away. I used 3 stinkin' plastic bags on that trip.
If you're wondering how on earth this entire scenario could have happened without the cashier even taking notice, I have no idea.
Except that it's Wal-mart.
In Beautiful Bullhead City.
Classic.

1 comment:

breymom said...

I hate wal-mart too my friend uses her plastic bags to weave a big bag! It looks just so cool:)