Saturday, August 09, 2008

We're Sorry; That Item's been discontinued


Perhaps because of my brand loyalty, perhaps because of my love of the novel and original idea, perhaps because I'm just a little bit eccentric, I seem to fall in love with things that get discontinued often. For example, the orange Downy Tropical Breeze, Haagen Daaz Hazelnut Gelato, Jell-o Popsicles, Pond's Moisturizing Lotion, Dove Mint Chocolate Chip (that one's for Jessica), and my favorite toner, Nivea Visage, which is not discontinued but is now only available on the internet, and last but not least, my favorite facewash Benefit Fantasy Mint Wash, which has just succumbed to the sad place of Not Enough People Love You to Keep Creating You. 

4 comments:

Jenna and Daniel said...

I am loving reading your blog. I'm so glad we had a chance to catch up. You are as adorable as ever!

breymom said...

You got me using Ponds I remember. I hate it when they discontinue stuff. At least you find all these cool things. You'll have to tell me what kind of toner and moisturizer you change to so I can continue to be a copy cat. I'll let you spend the money, find out what works and share with me:)

Jessica McIntyre said...

I miss my ice cream. Thanks for reminding me :-(

MindySue said...

Curt feels that way about postum and I feel that way about Costco...they get you hooked on something really good, like Jack's Salsa, and then just as soon as you've decided you can't live w/o it they yank the rug from underneath you...HAHA we're not going to carry it anymore. Take that!