Sunday, September 28, 2008

Breakfast in LA





As I was leaving, I asked the concierge for a good place with omelets. Quickly. Cheaply. And not too far away so I didn't get lost. Four blocks away, I sat enjoying a "Healthy Omelet" and Naked Orange Juice with (what felt like) an ocean breeze at Headlines Diner. Delicious!
p.s. I'm sorry if the ocean breeze thing is getting a little old. I live in a place that is STUPID HOT. The breezes in AZ do not have a nice crisp chill. I'm not quite over the excitement yet.

3 comments:

Jeffrey Benson said...

I am Jealous, I love LA! Before you leave make sure to visit Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles, Bizarre but delicious. There's also a really good discount boutique clothing shop on Melrose (if I remember right) called Royal Cheapskates.

Jessica McIntyre said...

So you haven't told us how the Triathlon went yet.

MindySue said...

YUM!!!