Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hotel Palomar







I wanted to camp on the beach on Thursday night. But randomly my mom makes me promise not to do things that have the potential to jeopardize either my safety or my soul, and this was one of those times. So instead she said she'd pay for 1/2 the hotel I picked out in LA. Not such a bad deal. Here's a few pictures of this incredibly fun hotel with red mirrored elevators, snakeskin dresser drawers, and a fitness room with chilled towels. Nothing like a crazy single girl road tripping with 2 bicycles to shake up a fancy hotel with her 2 duffel bags and backpack. And lunch box. Instead of regular people luggage. :o) Fun times. And cute little valet boys. Yay!

5 comments:

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

Wow! Hello Posh! Kind of fits in to where I had dinner tonight! Too bad I was not there to join in the fun... because it looks stinkin fun!

Jessica McIntyre said...

This hotel is super sweet. You are so good at finding awesome hotels. I think it is a gift.

RC said...

What do you mean mom agreed to half? She told me that I was paying for the entire thing! I think I have been HAD once again! The check is in the mail. I read the entries and it sounded like you had a great time (like you always seem to do). I think Jessica had it nailed when she said you have a gift. I think it is the gift of life and how to enjoy it to the fullest. You make your old father proud (and out a few more bucks again). :0)

MindySue said...

sounds SOOOOO pretty woman! except for the whole hooker thing...ya know what i mean. i can just see you shaking that place up and all the bag boys checking you out.

Camille Elise said...

Awesome hotel...def. jealous!