Wednesday, September 24, 2008

John & I Ate Sushi


On Saturday night, John & I had sushi. On Friday night we were going to, but for whatever reason, we didn't. Oh yeah, I watched What Not to Wear instead. fun fun. Anyways, so we went to Kabuki. Mostly sushi restaurants are just cool in general. They like to look cool and be cool and this was no exception. I seem to eat sushi about twice a year even though I love it, so it's always an event. I seem to not be taking my camera with me very many places lately, so luckily my phone has come in handy for almost all of the last few posts. This is a picture of our AAA Box Sushi, my favorite. I always get sushi rolls, but we got just plain raw halibut, too, thanks to John. I had to kind of put it out of my mind what it was, but, really it tasted great. Dessert was mango ice cream with a little rice layer? around it, berries, and chocolate sauce. So delicious. So fun. 

3 comments:

Maria said...

WHOA! Talk about a blog explosion! I loved it! I've been missing you...and a lot of my life revolves around the food I eat too! :) Good luck in Cali! I know you'll have a blast!

RC said...

I only tried this stuff one time and I am still gagging.....Not quite sure what motivates people to eat fishbait!

Anonymous said...

You sound fancy. Doing fancy things makes life more fun.