Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Rollin' the Bel Air



My Altima's has been getting checked out at the shop the last couple days. So I've been rollin' the Bel Air. In case anyone was wondering if it ever gets old, it doesn't. Everyone still comes out of the car wash to watch me drive away. The Mexican landscaper still asks me "how many years it has." And when I drove to the bike shop, one of the employees there asked me if that was my sweet Bel Air in the parking lot. Yes, yes, it is. 
Today Brad's Cadillac stopped working while Bridget was driving it on the way to the temple. We thought maybe it ran out of gas, but that wasn't it. We jumped it with the Bel Air. The Mexican cleaning the parking lot said, "New Car No Good!!" hahaha. Even the police man who pushed the Cadillac for a block or two couldn't stop talking about his 1964 Impala and how he missed it. And how beautiful mine was. It was awesome. I love my Bel Air. And it Loves me. 


5 comments:

Jessica McIntyre said...

I can't believe your bike fits in the back of your car

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

Wow... I can't believe you put up that picture of me.. you are fired.

indeazgirl said...

Whatever. You look hot. Or I wouldn't have done it.

RC said...

So what's wrong with filling a gas can in a dress and heels? Nice legs should be shown! What happened to the Caddy? Brad was worried sick about the check engine light. I guess it will now be checked out a little more? How did you get the cops to push you? I guess you're girls so that was no problem. The car is sweet so take good care of it.

MindySue said...

the interior looks gorgous!