Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hello Johnny....


So last Monday, I had a swimming lesson. With Johnny Tunstall, the Masters Swim Coach. Who is sexy. Did I learn anything memorable? Yes. Am I necessarily a better swimmer now? Maybe. But would I have given up this experience of seeing Johnny in his Abercrombie board shorts, 
Haviana flip-flops, and straw cowboy hat for anything? Nope! Good GOOD times. 
Here's a few pics of my new swimming pool, which is hidden deep in ASU campus, and blows my mind that somehow I get to sneak in and use it. Yay!
(I have since learned that I swim farther and better using one arm than using 2. I have considered writing "Go Nemo" on the back of my Triathlon Suit because of this. Go me and my gimpy fin!)

2 comments:

Jessica McIntyre said...

That is such a pretty pool. ALMOST makes me want to learn to swinm

RC said...

Go Nemo? I think Dorie may be a better name for you! You still amaze me with your determination to do these things. Please be careful, especially in LA. Not a good place for a single lady and DO NOT sleep on the beach. You about sent your mother into heart failure!