Thursday, February 19, 2009

I have bangs again (and this time I'm not embarrassed!). But I might be about the Blue Steel Look.


So first off, today I got my hair done. By someone other than my mom. A girl in my ward works at a sweet salon in Scottsdale and I gave her mostly free reign with my hair. I have highlights, lowlights, bangs, and layers. And I LOVE IT!! It was so much fun.
Thanks, Vanie!! Here's a few pics.



Secondly, I am about to make a confession. It's about a face I make in the mirror when I get a new haircut. Or if my hair is straight. Or if I'm just feeling a little sexy. Jessica calls it my "Come Hither" look. Brad calls it my "Blue Steel" look (hence the video above). It embarrasses me to death when I'm called out on it, but I can't deny I do it. So here's few pictures (which, by the way, were not hard to find) of me doing my blue steel/come hither look. Oh goodness.




5 comments:

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

B-E-A UTIFUL!

MindySue said...

oooooh baby you are so hot!!! i can't resist the come hither look. curt's going to be so sad!

seriously, you look amazing!!

Suzette Selden said...

Great hair cut. I love it!!!

Jessica McIntyre said...

I love your bangs. I miss mine. :-( The highlights definitely brighten up your face. Fun Fun Fun. . . As for "the face" that is too funny that Brad noticed it to. It is just something that makes you as unique as you are. I laughed pretty hard when you said it didn't take long to find the evidence of how often you make "the face."

Camille Elise said...

I think I really like it :)