Friday, February 20, 2009

Winter Snowballs

I am not a huge fan of winter, but it turns out, I don't really hate it. There are perks. Morning snows, fireplaces, and cute winter clothes. Here are a few of my favorites:



The top is my Christmas Sunday Santa outfit. The next is my favorite hat ever. The last is a new purchase.
Which I love. To me, it screams fun winter party and snowballs. To my brother, it screams "The Dumbest Thing I've Ever Spent $40 On." So we have a deal, if you hate it, tell me. If you like it, tell me. If 6 people comment and say it's ridiculous, I have to take it back. I have a feeling I'll be keeping it...but maybe I'm wrong.

10 comments:

Maria said...

I like it...but do people even know what snowballs ARE where you live? It might cause confusion. ;)

Jessica McIntyre said...

umm. . . I love you but Brad wins. Maybe here in Boise where it snows but not in AZ

MindySue said...

i can't believe i'm going to say this. you know i love you....but brad is right. augh. i'm sorry. i'm a bad friend.

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

TAKE IT BACK! TAKE IT BACK! TAKE IT BACK! TAKE IT BACK! TAKE IT BACK!

Anonymous said...

soooo.... not really a fan. yeah. sorry. :/

breymom said...

When I first saw it I thought that's funny I bet she made it. I like it and I'd wear it. Then I read the post and saw 40.00 and you know I'm CHEAP so....Brad wins LOL

breymom said...

The purse kind of matches the necklace so now I'm not sure...yah I'm a spaz my vote doesn't count but, they would look cute together!

Sweet Em said...

No one should ever make you wear or not wear something that you like...I say that because I am #6 to agree with Brad...sorry.

Katie said...

It's definitely unique! But you are so cute you can pull anything off!!

indeazgirl said...

Katie is the only ONE who didn't desert me on this!!! I guess I'm taking it back....