Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Christmas Leftovers

Christmas is a magical time of year, full of magic and family and shopping. And if your birthday is in December, it also comes with a $10 birthday gift from Victoria's Secret. That expires on Jan 31.
So did a free dozen Krispy Kremes coupon that we got with our Christmas Tree.
So did a buy one get one free coupon from Juice It Up!
So I redeemed all my coupons, even if Krispy Kreme was a half an hour away and a pain to get to in the Bel Air. Plus, I got 15 doughnuts anyways for free because I wanted 2 custard filled and one cake doughnut and technically the coupon didn't say "glazed only." And some people were mad about it. I just pretended to be mad, laughed, and asked for those 3 and the guy gave them to me. Yay. That was the best. 
And my new John Legend CD came and my Abs Diet book, which doesn't actually have 6 weeks of meals in it (just 3) and currently I'm too busy eating out and eating ice cream to do this, but I'm sure I will soon. 
And I also bought some new running shoes, which were on a pathetic little sale, but I love them anyways and someday I will actually run in them. 
And my AZ tax refund was deposited at midnight. 
I love Christmas. 

4 comments:

Sweet Em said...

Mmmmm. Krispy Kreme. Only people who have the blessing of Krispy Kreme nearby would complain about having to drive 30 minutes. Sort of like the temple but much much much less important.

Katie said...

love the tennis shoes (and the choise from V.Secret!)!

Katie said...

sorry, i can spell... CHOICE! ;)

breymom said...

I love the shoes, wish I was there to go running with ya...only after our Crispy Creams or Ice Cream:)