Friday, May 28, 2010

World Peace (This happened today, May 28)

When I walk into an exercise class where everyone's dancing to "Whoop There it is...", I know I'm in the right place.
When the class ends with "Baby Got Back," I laugh thinking this is the most fun I've ever had.
When Native Americans, white girls, black girls, Asians, and Latinos get together to shake it to Shakira, I think this is what the world should be like.
I went to my first Zumba class tonight. I smiled the whole way through. It was like somebody gave me permission to dance for the first time. I love shaking my booty with these 45 girls who spend their Friday evenings sexifying their dancing moves. Oh I LOVE THIS!!(Here's a video of a class. It's not my class. But it's almost as cool.)

4 comments:

Jessica McIntyre said...

Ok now I have to try it. Maybe tomorrow's the day.

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

THIS LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN. But I don't know if I know how to move like that.

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

Sooo am coming to this when I come down for Polly's wedding!

Suzette Selden said...

Christin - I love Zumba too! It's the best.