Sunday, April 20, 2014

Bridget had a baby! And his name is Kai. And maybe he's 6 months old now.

So one way to have me see you more often is to have a baby. (Ok, maybe not, but for Bridget, it worked.) We've seen each other a lot more since this beautiful baby was born. Truth is, being pregnant was miserable for her.
Truth also is, he is so so beautiful.
October
And he likes me and laughs with me, so then I like him even more.
I went and saw her a few days after he was born, in Utah, and then she came and saw me a few months later, and then I stopped by in February for about 7 hours (see next post).
We FaceTime a lot so he knows my voice, which makes me happy. I love my little "nephew"!



January
Tummy Time



February
He's the one in the middle. Did I mention he's grown a little? :-)

3 comments:

MindySue said...

That baby is adorable.

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

Ahhh! I didn't know you took some of those! Aaaaawwww!

Tyler and Ariana said...

He has the cutest round face! And of course he's adorable, I think it's a requirement for Miller boys. :)