Sunday, April 20, 2014

I am the Laurel Advisor

Please do not ask me how this happened. You would think I would be a little too crazy to have this calling. But apparently Heavenly Father thinks I am just the right mix of crazy and righteous and fun to have some sort of good influence on these girls. It makes me nervous, but for now I'm just trying to get to know them!
They also made me camp director. Obviously. Just kidding, except that I really love girls' camp and it's at Lake Powell this year. On houseboats. So really, it sounds way more like vacation than camp but whatever :-)
We did New Beginnings last month to welcome the new girls into Young Women's; we each had a value and made a little "Mall of Values." Mine was knowledge. I loved my table :)









1 comment:

bradleyjohn said...

The H&M thing was clever. But Lake Powell? For real?!