Sunday, April 20, 2014

Bridgette Got Married!

We look exhausted in this picture so I made us black & white. :-)
My friend Bridgette means the world to me. She was my trainer at Scottsdale Healthcare and then became my supervisor. She was the best ever to me, and we have so much in common. When I started working there, she was in a crappy relationship that just dragged on for forever. She finally ended it a few years later, and started dating a guy she had dated about 15 years ago. And they got married last month and it was just adorable. It was so good to see her so happy. Jonmark went with me, and, even though he was feeling kind of sick, he had such a good attitude. And he drove all night from Utah to be able to leave on time (it was in Tucson). It was so fun to spend time with all the nurses from the hospital that I just love and miss. And it was a beautiful wedding!







3 comments:

MindySue said...

Mr. And Ms. Eh?

indeazgirl said...

I didn't know who I was taking when I RSVP'd :-/

bradleyjohn said...

It works. Though I was probably available. And would have been more fun. And I know pretty much all of the girls there. Just sayin.