Saturday, January 12, 2008

Christening the Back Seat






Um hi dad!! So now we are in New Mexico and Brad is driving. Somehow Josh doesn't trust me to drive my own car. Something about being an EXTREMELY LONG car and a standard. It's a three on the tree with overdrive, if anybody female who reads this blog actually gets what that is. It's going to be an adventure. So far it drives like a dream.
So Josh and I are trying out the backseat. Which is huge. Holy crap. Amazing. Here's some pics. I accidentally bonked him in the nose, so there's some pics of him recovering. Brad took those pictures behind the shoulder. We tried to show how wide the car is, but it's kind of hard to get the picture. I can lay completely straight, though, across this car. So it's about 5'4".
:o) There's only AM radio in here, so I'm serenading Josh and Brad. So far, Love Shack (I got me a car...it seats about 20), Hey Jealousy, O,Valencia (We're in Valencia county), and some ACDC. They love it.

3 comments:

Sweet Em said...

I can't believe your dad might read this post!! :D

Anonymous said...

I did and I couldn't believe it either. Some peoples kids!!!! When are going to learn??? Stay away from the fire unless you enjoy getting burnt!!!!

I saw the car and too much of the back seat. Way too much.

I hope you can sell it quickly because I figure the hispanic population in Phoenix will allow that car to sit in the parking lot for about two days before it becomes part of a road trip to Mexico without you in it, front or back seat. Get some good insurance pronto or you will be without soon.

I will speak to you privately about the back seat photos. Dad

Emily said...

Dad's not too pleased, huh? You're not shy enough.

And you're not 5'4".

Hope you're having fun grinding gears.;) Love your posts. And I'm still laughing about the old man at the pool.