Tuesday, January 01, 2008

How It Turned Out





Boise won the game 2-0. I was excited. I wanted to cheer for Boise a lot, but I didn't want to seem like a traitor or get killed. Once I shouted, "I love you Boise!" while nothing was really going on, so it was okay. Then we went out to eat at Cooperstown, Alice Cooper's restaurant here, which was very good. I do not like fries, but they had the best fries I have ever had. Or I was starving- take your pick.
Then Doug and I went to my house and just chilled like the old people we are and talked and talked until we got hungry again at 11:30. We had a little kiss at midnight in the drive thru line at Jack in the Box that proved that the chemistry is just not there, but also broke down the barriers. So we got milkshakes and tacos - because I can eat that crap on New Years Day- and talked until like 5, with my legs over his lap, knowing this is just a comfortable friend thing. (Yay!) And then he went home.
And it was just about right.
Happy New Year!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there ever going to be a chemistry????? Ok, just pickin at ya. Why in the world does Boise have a hockey team? I thought all Idahoans did was pick spuds. They have no other professional sport teams. Hockey?! What's up with that? And who is this Doug? Daddy never even heard you mention him before. Fill in the blanks here kiddo. Dad

Anonymous said...

I just want everyone to know that Doug is not a creeper, because he looks terrible in the picture. He's actually a very nice, not creepy person.

Jessica McIntyre said...

whats up with all this "all Idahoans do is pick spuds?" Come on, you miss it. you can admit it.