Friday, January 11, 2008

Excitement

Just so you know, there are a few exciting things upcoming around here. One, the colorado trip. Two, I'm snowboarding next week for the first time. Three, Jessica is getting married next month (There's a little more to that but I'll explain later and the few people who know better not ruin it for everyone else! But I will for sure be coming back to Boise and am SOOO happy and excited about that) and Four, I am starting to train for a triathlon on May 10th!
K- That's all for now!
And sweet em, when would be a good time to come to Salem? I need to see you!

3 comments:

Byron Lynn said...

You need to call a brother and fill me in on all the happenenz in yo life.........Peace Out!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so stoked for everything that is going on in your life! I get to be a lucky person and hear you talk about it too... Sweet. I can't wait until your tri. :]

Sweet Em said...

ANY TIME - you could come anytime. Definitely!