Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Family Visit

Dad, Candice, and Kaitlynn came to visit the other day. Candice and Kaitlynn had never been here before so it was fun to have them see everything. We went out to eat, and got the oil changed on a bunch of our cars and stuff, which was fun. I realized how different a schedule Candice and I are on. I was tired all the time, and I think she thought I was the laziest ever. And we were always missing the car seat! It was always in the car that Brad had when we wanted to go somewhere.
Candice, however, thought my Bel Air was so fun. She said it made her feel like she was in a Doris Day movie. We had some little adventures driving it around.
Kaitlyyn is so cute now. Ariana's roommate has a Boa Constrictor, which Kaitlynn thought was the coolest. She wanted to hold "the worm" all the time.
That's all for now!
cc
Oh, wait, and Sunday, we had a mini-dinner party with a couple friends that was pretty good. Kind of a Greek theme.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh how I love your family, every single person in it! I'm glad that Kaitlyn loved coming over to my house, if only for my roommates snake.