Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Blogging Chain Letter

Four Jobs that I've had:
1. Working at the Children's Department at SEARS
2. Being a SERVER at Winger's Applebee's and at Frontier Pies, Murphy's, and the RAM. My favorites were Applebee's in Pocatello and Murphy's. But I really like Winger's Idaho Falls, too. I did not love Winger's Pocatello AT ALL, where I had to clean the entire floor with Comet every Tuesday, but I did meet my favorite convict there, so it evened out.
3. Being an assistant Administrative Asst. at the Idaho National Environmental and Engineering Laboratory with Shari McAffee, who was darling. And memorizing scriptures with Maria on the bus on the way there.
4. Scottsdale Healthcare- where I work now. As a nurse.

Four Places I have been:
1. NYC
2. Austin
3. Idaho
4. Florida

Four Favorite Foods:
1. Peanut Buttter
2. Nutella
3. Cookies
4. Izze drinks

Four Concerts I'd like to go to:
1. Garth Brooks
2. Live
3. Pearl Jam ( I don't listen to them much anymore, but I still feel the need on some weird level)
4. Dave Matthews (as much for the arms on the violinist as anything)


Four reasons why I love being me:
1. People are generally very nice to me.
2. I can talk to almost anyone, any place. And I tell good stories.
3. My family is great
4. I'm not a very moody or emotional girl

Four Classes that I wish were offered to and that I could participate in right now.
1. Bewitched 101: The art of the nose wiggle. (I'm stealing that from my friend emily because I actually tried to do it twice this week.)
2. How to practice guitar
3. How to breathe when you swim and not drown in a triathlon
4. How to marry off your good friends

Four friends or relatives that I am tagging:
1. Maria (do this as a comment on my blog)
2. Ariana
3. Travis
4. Emily I.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can offer you lesson number 3! Or you can just take it from old men swimming at the gym.

Maria said...

Very sneaky tagging technique...I'll be back with a monster comment for you soon!

Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria said...

Four Jobs that I've had:
1. Piano Teacher/Elementary School Teacher. What can I say? I love kids.
2. Little Critters Day Care in Idaho Falls where I learned how to bleach walls and make Kami S. laugh her head off (that's also the summer I tried a brief hiatus from my hs boyfriend--it was all the drama we talked about during endless hours at the day care...ahh the carefree days of youth)
3. Intern at the Idaho National Environmental and Engineering Laboratory FOR FIVE SUMMERS!! Thank goodness only three of those were out at the "site". (And even MORE thank goodness for Christin and Katie J. for keeping me company on the bus rides out there and back...)
4. Mom/Wife/Loan Processor-current positions. My favorite ones ever.

Four Places I have been:
1. Honduras
2. Belize
3. Mexico
4. Stingray City in Grand Cayman-OK, so these were all lumped into one cruise, but I've got to use what I've got. :)

Four Favorite Foods:
1. Ice Cream
2. Pasta (white creamy sauces are the best)
3. Anything Chocolate and Peanutbutter
4. Pecan Pie

Four Concerts I'd like to go to:
1. Harry Connick Jr.
2. Josh Groban
3. Sissel (I've been to one, love to go to another)
4. Shania Twain :) (I think I may take flack for that one...)

Four reasons why I love being me:
1. I think I'm nice
2. My hair is healthy
3. I love my family
4. I'm very blessed in life

Four Classes that I wish were offered to and that I could participate in right now.
1. Piano for Mom's with No Time--this is the class that teaches you how to learn a masterpiece in half an hour (instead of weeks of practice) so you can still have some sense of "I can do it!"
2. How to not lose your patience (a class that will last only seconds and will keep me fully entertained for that entire period of time)
3. How to lose weight-and still be able to be an emotional eater ("I'm sad, I DESERVE that whole box of Twix...")
4. How to sing "Snap! The job's a game!" from Mary Poppins, and literally have inanimate objects begin to dance around the room until they joyfully put themselves away. "A robin feathering his nest has such little time to rest, gathering his bits of twine and twig..."

Four friends or relatives that I am tagging:
1. This is tricky since this isn't my blog and anyone I tag won't see it (most likely) SO, I say, if you're reading this and want to be tagged, consider yourself so. :)

I hope you're still humming/singing that song from Mary Poppins! :) hee hee